More about our Dirty Hands Chalky Décor Paint
• Tuis | Home Dirty Hands Chalky Décor Paint is suitable for most surfaces: cement, ceramic, metal – even melamine.
• Clean your surface thoroughly with sugar soap before painting, especially if the surface is oily.
• No primer or sanding is necessary. If the paint doesn’t immediately adhere, sand lightly with coarse sandpaper – we recommend you do so for very smooth surfaces, such as high-gloss enamel or melamine.
• Be careful with melamine – don’t sand through the veneer!
• The paint is suitable for both interiors and exteriors. You don’t need to apply wax when painting exterior surfaces such as garden pots.
• Don’t apply to surfaces with peeling paint. First remove all paint flakes.
• When painting a table top or other hard-wearing surfaces, be sure to seal with a matte sealant such as Sabre Stone Seal instead of Antique Wax.
• Chalk paint is thick; you can dilute it, just mix well before you start painting. Rather apply two thin coats instead of one thick coat.
• Always use a good quality brush with soft bristles to ensure a smooth finish.
Order your Tuis|Home Dirty Hands Chalky Décor Paint today!
R90 per pot (250ml each); minimum orders of three pots. *Postage excluded.
Place your order with:
Lucille van der Berg
Tel 021 408 3038
Fax 086 534 5507
*Courier costs will vary depending on the weight of your package. An estimated cost is about R60 per pack of three if delivered to major centres and approximately R100 for delivery to remote or outlying areas. In both instances, allow 15 working days for delivery.
Remember: The cost of delivery will increase according to the number of pots you order because it is determined by the weight of the package. The cost of delivery will be confirmed once you’ve placed your final order.