No one can deny the special bond shared between man and his loyal dog. From long walks on the beach to being your devoted companion for a Netflix binge on a cold winter’s day, your pooch is always ready to please you, cuddle you and show you how much he loves you. To celebrate and honour man’s best friend, Petley’s gourmet dog food is teaming up with pet-friendly cafés and restaurants around South Africa to help spoil your fur babies this International Dog Day on the 26th August 2017.
The team at Petley’s and partnering restaurants encourage you to take time out of your busy schedule to appreciate the love and value that dogs bring to our lives on a daily basis. From keeping us safe and working for the emergency services, to supporting people who are blind, deaf or disabled, dogs do a lot for their humans and this is an opportunity to say thanks.
So let’s celebrate our four-legged friends on International Dog Day at one of Petley’s 10 favourite pet-friendly spots where your pooch will be treated to a FREE Petley’s meaty meal (to enjoy there or take home).
Designed with your pet’s natural diet and nutritional needs in mind and slow-cooked to lock in the flavours and nutrients, Petley’s secret ingredient is that there are no secrets to their ingredients – there are no added artificial flavours or colourants, just top-quality meaty meals with up to 50% real meat in each can. These high-protein, low-carb meaty meals are sure to get your dog’s tail wagging!
WIN with PETLEY’S!
Ten pet lovers will win brunch to the value of R400 – plus a Petley’s doggie bag of meaty meals – this International Dog Day. To enter, simply visit Petley’s on Facebook @PetleysZA and tell us what makes your pooch worth the spoil.
The 10 restaurants helping Petley’s celebrate International Dog Day include:
1. Sotano at 121 Beach Road, Mouille Point
2. Massimo’s at Oakhurst Farm Park, Main Road, Hout Bay
3. Café Paradiso at, 110 Kloof St, Gardens
4. blonde&beard, Ground Floor, Balmoral Building, 25 Beach Road, Muizenberg
5. The Food Barn Restaurant, Noordhoek Farm Village, Village Lane, Noordhoek
1. Voodoo Lily café at Wrenrose Centre, 64 St Andrew St, Birdhaven
2. Salvation café, 44 Stanley Avenue, Milpark
3. River café, Sandton Field and Study Centre, Cnr Louise Ave and 14th Street, Parkmore, Sandton
4. Pablo Eggs Go Bar, 2 7th St, Melville
5. Café Hemingways, Kyalami Downs Shopping Centre, Cnr Kyalami Boulevard & Kyalami Main Road (R55), Kyalami, Midrand
Pop in at any of these venues with your fur kids on International Dog Day and ask for your gourmet meaty doggie bag (while stocks last & subject to availability).
To find out more, visit Petley’s on Facebook @PetleysZA.
As the fastest-growing wet pet food in SA, this ‘local is lekker’ product can be found on shelves at Pick n Pay, Spar, Checkers and Makro.